Who We Are
Criterion.B is an agency defined by branding and growth-driven inbound marketing, with a heightened focus on conversions. Our charge is to blend creativity, compelling stories, and measured content marketing for our clients. We pride ourselves on attentive customer service and unmatched creativity. We’re looking to expand our Creative Team and enrich our clients’ branding, digital marketing and website design with a new fresh perspective and addition to our team.
Founded in 2008, Criterion.B thrives by having an all-star roster of employees and clients. We are a tight-knit group of people who love working hard and having fun while doing so. We believe the proper work-life balance is essential to a productive and profitable company, so no 80-hour weeks here. We love what we do, and it shows in the enthusiasm every team member brings with them every day in the office.
Criterion.B is a place where people are friendly and the clients’ success is our success. It’s a place where creative ideas flourish. It’s a place where every employee is out for the common good of the agency and is able to put forth ideas. It’s a place that is growing steadily and we know that having the right people on board is critical to our continued success.
If you are smart, thoughtful, talented, have a great eye for design and willing to dig in with a “can do” attitude — and everything you’ve read above seems exciting — Criterion.B just might be the right place for you.
Our company stands on the pillars of passion, humility, balance and respect. We live this every day in everything we do.
How We Work
Our business model is ever-changing and adapting to the environment around us and the needs of our clients. We are a fully remote company. It is crucial that the candidate be able to excel in this style of work environment and is able to follow our work-from-home guidelines. Teamwork and communication is essential to our success. This position reports directly to the Creative Director.
Who We’re Looking For
As a Jr. Graphic Designer, you will be a key component of the Creative Team and will collaborate, concept and execute under the direction of the Creative Director. Your projects would range from graphic design and brand development, to responsive website design, digital campaigns, video creation, email design, landing pages, social and blog graphics. You’ll help strategize and execute the design direction for Criterion.B’s client projects. He/She is responsible for creating innovative and compelling design experiences that align with the clients’ strategic objectives, marketing goals, and executed with design excellence.
To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-focused environment and be able to manage working on multiple projects in a variety of mediums at the same time. The right candidate will be hungry for growth and learning, understands the importance of brand development, website design and knows how to balance great design with great strategy and thinking. No job is too small for you, you’re willing to jump in on any project as needed. No egos here either, we have an open collaborative environment. Strong graphic design, front-end website design, social media graphics and typography skills a must.
This position works closely with the Creative Director, Account Management and Development Teams. Clear and open communication is imperative with all teams. He/She participates in all phases of the design process, from conception to completion of all projects they are involved in.
- This position requires 1-2 years experience working within or interning in a marketing or advertising agency environment
- Proficient experience in graphic design, brand development of logo identities, printed collateral, custom front-end responsive website and mobile design, social graphics and blog graphics. Animation and video editing skills are a plus.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD) is a must
- Ability to set up detail oriented print-ready files and working with outside production vendors on estimates or project completion
- Fundamental knowledge of supporting web application languages (HTML, XML, PHP) or CMS platforms (WordPress)
- A strong design eye for current branding and digital design trends
- Excellent time management, problem-solving skills, leadership qualities and a team-oriented mindset
- Ability to create wireframes, web design layouts and overall creating great user experiences
- Solid understanding of the creative development process and how to take constructive feedback
If you are smart, thoughtful, talented, have a great eye for design and willing to dig in with a “can do” attitude — Criterion.B just might be the right place for you.