Who We Are
We’re Criterion.B, a remote-based digital marketing and branding agency. We’re looking to expand our editorial team and enrich our clients’ websites and social media with new blog posts and creative marketing copy.
At Criterion.B, we provide ROI, drive business growth, and build brand identities for our clients. We live and breathe in the digital world, and we maximize the marketing potential of businesses by driving the right leads to their organization at the right time.
Criterion.B is a place where people are friendly and the clients’ success is our success. It’s a place where creative ideas flourish and are usually only stifled by limitations in client budgets. It’s a place where every employee is out for the common good of the agency and is able to put forth ideas. It’s a place that is growing steadily and we know that having the right people on board is critical to continued success.
If you are smart, fun, thoughtful, talented, willing to dig in — and everything you’ve read above seems exciting — Criterion.B might be the right fit for you.
Who We’re Looking For
Criterion.B is searching for an articulate Jr. Copywriter with strong skills and experience in generating content. If you love grammar, thrive on social media, and enjoy writing for a variety of businesses and industries — this job is your calling.
The Jr. Copywriter will report to our Manager of Content and our Creative Copywriter to collaborate on marketing strategy and develop compelling content for both digital, print, and ads. This position has a heavy emphasis on researching and generating content (website, blogs, articles, social updates, case studies, guides, etc.) as well as exploring new social media features for our agency and its clients.
The ideal candidate will work in constant cooperation with the Content Director and all teams — design, analytics, account management, etc. — to develop and implement content strategies for clients across the multifamily apartment industry and other markets.
This Job Is For You If…
- You thrive on the creative process and you understand the value of an inbound marketing framework.
- You see the strategy behind content creation and social media.
- You’ve been told your whole life that you’re a good writer (and you know it).
- You die a little inside every time someone misuses your and you’re.
- You’re looking for a position where you’ll get to interact with a variety of clients and play an integral role in strategy and implementation.
- You thrive in a creative team environment, where work is meaningful and no task is too small to help out on.
- You love a process, and can’t imagine missing a deadline.
- Work with the Content Director to develop and implement social media posts and blogging strategies for clients and the agency.
- Work with the Creative Copywriter to strategize and execute social media ads and email campaigns.
- Develop creative and technical website content.
- Assist in the creation of taglines, catch-phrases, or any needed copy for client campaigns.
- Use analytics to analyze, report and improve performance of content on a monthly basis.
- Maintain internal process guides, CMS, project management software, and Google Drive.
- Assist with any content projects or tasks that come through the agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or a closely related field
- 1-3 years’ of copywriting and editing experience as an official role within an organization, preferably in copywriting, marketing, social media, or digital strategy
- A minimum of 1-3 years working with social media in a professional capacity
- Confidence and passion — the ability to take control, make decisions and explain reasoning in any situation, especially with clients
- Flexibility — adapt to change quickly and without hesitation
- Excellent time and project management skills, problem-solving abilities, leadership qualities, and a team-oriented mindset
- Proven ability to multitask and drive projects to completion on time and with big impact
- Must have the fortitude to effectively work under tight deadlines
- Experience working directly with clients, knowing the right questions to ask and formulating the right plan of attack and getting the work done at a high level
- Knowledge and understanding of web principles like SEO, analytics (Google Analytics), and HTML
- Working knowledge of SEMRush or a similar SEO analytics tool
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of Facebook Business advertising and LinkedIn advertising
- Project management experience within a marketing or digital environment
- What draws you to be a part of the Criterion.B team?
- Why would you be a good fit for this position?
- If your life was a blog, what would the title be?
- What’s the most successful thing you’ve seen on social media recently?