Who We Are
Criterion.B is an agency defined by branding and growth-driven inbound marketing, with a heightened focus on conversions. Criterion.B represents our charge to blend creativity, compelling stories, and measured content marketing for our clients. We pride ourselves on attentive customer service and unmatched creativity.
Founded in 2008, Criterion.B thrives by having an all-star roster of employees and clients. We are a tight-knit group of people who love working hard and having fun while doing so. We believe the proper work-life balance is essential to a productive and profitable company, so no 80-hour weeks here. We love what we do, and it shows in the enthusiasm every team member brings with them every day in the office.
Criterion.B is a place where people are friendly and the clients’ success is our success. It’s a place where creative ideas flourish. It’s a place where every employee is out for the common good of the agency and is able to put forth ideas. It’s a place that is growing consistently and we know that having the right people on board is critical to our continued success.
Our company stands on the pillars of passion, humility, balance and respect. We live this every day in everything we do.
How We Work
Our business model is ever-changing and adapting to the environment around us and the needs of our clients. We are a fully remote company, within the Continental United States. It is crucial that the candidate be able to excel in this style of work environment and is able to follow our work-from-home guidelines. Teamwork and communication is essential to our success. This position reports directly to the Director of Accounts.
As an essential member of the Criterion.B team, the Manager of Promotional Products fully owns this side of our business from start to finish. They will work closely with and support the clients of the agency through the management of Promotional Products.
The ideal candidate must be:
- An Effective Communicator
- Innovative & Creative
- Skilled in Project Management
- Obsess Over Timelines & Organization
- Able to Think Outside the Box
- Detailed, Tactical & Strategic
- Confident & Assertive
- Humble & Open to Feedback
- Possess Basic Business Practices (ie: Excel, Word, Google Suite, etc)
- Able to Work Closely with a Tight-Knit Group of People
- Able to Travel When Needed
- Manage All Promotional Product Orders from Start to Finish
- Lead on Strategies for Growth within the Promotional side of our Business, Including but Not Limited to Outreach Emails, Newsletters, Blogs, etc
- Daily Tracking of all Projects Updates through our Promotional Products System
- Communication of Timelines & Progress with Account & Business Development Teams
- Weekly Reporting of Open Promotional Projects
- Continued Research of Product Offerings, New Trends and Potential Suppliers
- Creation of all New & Existing Client Presentations and Catalogs
- Works alongside the Account Team & Accounting Team to ensure accurate invoicing
- Responsible for Tracking & Sending All Invoices to Accounting
- Strong Communication with All Promotional Vendors
- Procuring New Products and Vendor Relationships, Along With Staying on Top of Market Trends Through Trade Shows and Research
- Lead on the Growth of the Promotional Product division of Criterion.B
- Responsible for Creating Tasks for Producers to Complete Artwork
- All Time & Projects Tracked in Teamwork
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Promotional Products and supply chain industries
- Experience in ASI and Sage platforms
- Four year Bachelor’s Degree
- Energized by Learning & Becoming an Expert
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Willingness to Learn and Help the Company Grow
- Team Player, Jump in on Tasks when Needed that May be Outside the Defined Role
- Open to Feedback & Growth Opportunities
- Ability to Thrive in a Fast-Paced Environment and Handle Multiple Projects at Once
- Strong Initiative for Problem-Solving
- Eagerness to be a Part of a Small, but Growing Team